Location – Remote Position (UK/EU business hours)
Salary – £22,000 – £28,000 GBP, depending on experience
We’re growing our team and are looking for an experienced copywriter to join us.
As our Chief Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for overseeing, reviewing and improving content copy both on our website landing pages, our email funnel and our daily newsletter. Though the position is remote, you will be working closely with our social media, marketing and deal content creation team on a daily basis in creating engaging and witty copy with a distinct tone matching our brand identity.
- Write clear, attractive copy in our distinctive voice
- Work with Deal Writers in preparing copy for our daily cheap flights newsletter
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Drive member engagement through interesting and witty writing
- Collaborate with team members marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, advertisements, landing pages, social media campaigns, etc)
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Creativity and wit
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
- Self-motivated and happy to work remotely
- Organised, hardworking and generally good at getting things done with little supervision
What’s it like working with us: Work with us and you’ll not dread coming to work in the mornings, you’ll get to experience being part of a growing entrepreneurially minded start-up in the exciting travel sector and have the flexibility to work remotely. We like to work hard and have fun, whilst also understanding the importance of flexibility and work-life balance.
How to apply: If you think this role is for you, you can apply by submitting your resume here and do a short test of your skills. Our application deadline is February 24th, 2020.
We’ll inform you of your application status by March 9th, 2020 with the next steps.