Jerry.ai is an AI powered personal concierge for your car and home. Our mission is to make all aspects of car & home ownership hassle-free and effortless. We are starting with car insurance. Enabled by disruptive technologies, jerry.ai has built a one-click experience for saving money on car insurance. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 15 months (doubling revenue every quarter) and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store).
Jerry.ai is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We are based in Silicon Valley and have offices in Palo Alto, Toronto, and Buffalo. We are backed by Y-combinator, SV Angel, Funders Club, and many other prominent Silicon Valley Investors.
About the role:
You will lead a content project. You will be working with a talented product and engineering team that has a track record of building high traffic websites.
- You love reading and writing, and you know what good prose looks like.
- You know how to revise writing until it’s crisp, concise, and engaging.
- You are flexible, receptive to feedback, and open to experimenting to find the best approaches to content.
- You are a great operator and highly organized. You make the trains run on time.
- You are amazingly smart, creative, passionate, detail oriented, and pragmatic.
- You are a leader and a superb communicator.
- You are committed to all parts of a project – from the visionary down to the mundane.
- You are a hustler at heart, you get things done!
For the director role, you must have 5+ years of experience in content marketing/production and a proven track record of scaling/managing content production for a high traffic website.
How to apply:
Send your cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to: [email protected]
Jerry has three office locations and the role can be based in any of the three locations. Remote also works!
- Palo Alto, CA
- Buffalo, NY
- Toronto, Canada