InfoArmor provides industry-leading employee identity protection and advanced threat intelligence that enable its clients to combat an ever-changing cyber threat landscape. Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are passionate about our culture and offer team members rewarding opportunities in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
The Sales Writer is responsible for creating marketing materials in support of our the B2B sales teams. This includes working cross-functionally to execute sales collateral, RFI/RFPs, client materials, presentations, direct mail, and print material. It is important for this role to understand the market, competitive landscape, and client and consumer pain points to apply best practices that help achieve business goals. Like all Creative Team members, the Sales Writer should be able to create inspirational writing for a startup company while maintaining the style of an iconic American brand.
This role will work under creative leadership on a highly collaborative team and will partner closely with designers and sales enablement strategists. This is a hands-on position on a high-performing team that requires a flexible work style with a focus on maintaining creative excellence. Experience with or passion for working with remote teams is essential.
• Concept and create copy to drive campaigns across all stages of the customer journey
• Write content to support end-to-end campaigns in multiple marketing channels, including web, email, display, social, video, collateral, and experiential
• Write, edit, and provide recommendations copy written by channel partners
• Maintain tight deadlines
• Help maintain style, brand guides, and creative toolkits
• Collaborate with a wide range of cross-functional partners, including maintaining channel partner relationships
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with adherence to in-house style and AP Style
• Outstanding project management skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Understanding of and commitment to customer service
• This position has no supervisor responsibility.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required in related field
Preferred Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• 6–10 years of relevant experience
• Content marketing and sales writing experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Remote, work from home.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
InfoArmor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.