Dialpad is a cloud-based business phone system that turns conversations into opportunities and enables global teams to make smarter calls–anywhere, anytime. All products are powered by Voice Intelligence, Dialpad’s proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are
At Dialpad, we’re a team of doers. Founded by the creators of Google Voice, our team focuses on personal excellence, high-quality execution and building best-in-class software. We like to think outside the box… and when that doesn’t work, we reinvent it. We don’t settle for the status quo, and that’s reflected in everything we build.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that combine design and mobility– while also working with you whenever productivity strikes.
- Lead in the research and writing of Dialpad’s public-facing collateral including opinion pieces, blog posts, briefing memos, interview questions, social copy, and ad copy, product content, customer stories, executive communication and more.
- Manage the schedule and posting of the Dialpad blog–adopting best practices, industry standards and a strategy to elevate it to the next level.
- Regularly conduct internal and external interviews to shape news features, video posts, opinion pieces, short and long-form content.
- Author Dialpad research reports and develop a robust pipeline of ideas that include thought leadership, product marketing and more.
- Generate story ideas and operate with a newsroom mentality.
- Help create and ensure continuity of the brand voice in Dialpad’s written content.
- Collaborate with all areas of the business –becoming an integral part of the expanding content marketing team.
- At least 5+ years of experience writing about technology, business, and innovation. Knowledge of telephony, cloud computing and artificial intelligence, a plus.
- Newsroom sensibility or reporting mentality with strong editorial, research and interview background.
- A keen sense of digital and social media best practices, including SEO.
- Patience to sift through data and draft long-form pieces, as well as an ability to work quickly, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines.
- Previous corporate, startup, or product marketing experience preferred.
- A curiosity about the world, a passion for writing, and love of debating the intricacies of grammatical inconsistencies.
- A portfolio of writing samples upon request.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books – you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away – and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That’s why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy – no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.