BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn and Workday.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced contract manager or paralegal. This position reports to our Commercial Counsel and will primarily support sales. The role will require a high degree of self-sufficiency, but also someone who enjoys being part of a supportive team dedicated to providing top legal service to our internal clients so BetterUp can continue to make help professionals pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. We are a small, growing legal team handling very high volume. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and should enjoy a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Partner closely with sales to drive deals through the customer’s procurement process.
- Manage and prioritize a high volume of requests and coordinate deliverables with our subject matter experts (Commercial Legal, Information Security, and Privacy).
- Support the legal team in meeting its SLAs.
- Review and draft customer agreements: NDAs, Orders, and SaaS Agreements.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external parties to ensure efficient workflow and request management.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a paralegal and/or contract manager and versatile legal admin
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize many tasks simultaneously
- Must be a confident, independent, proactive, and resourceful with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with various functions and levels within an organization, including senior level management