Imagine a product that reached over a million users without a single copywriter. That same product is at the edge of where careers are headed, where every person becomes their own brand with limitless growth potential ahead. That’s the opportunity at vidIQ – an infinite market, a large and highly engaged customer base, and the chance to help build vidIQ’s content growth engine from the ground up.
Why this Role?
- Sell a product people love that solves real problems: Creators around the world use vidIQ to manage huge 8 figure subscriber YouTube channels – but your friends and family just starting out on YouTube use it to gather ideas, find opportunities, and dig into what’s working for these mega channels.
- Help build the foundations of conversion marketing at vidIQ: As an early member of our growth team, you’ll be instrumental in helping define how our copy and conversions drive sales.
- Right time, right place: We are small enough that you will have true ownership and the feel of a close-knit team. But, we are established enough to have hit profitability and product-market fit, which gives us a fun and challenging field to play on!
- Leave better than you came in: We are always learning at vidIQ. We learn by doing. We learn from each other — and we are incentivized to attend conferences, obtain certifications, and take training courses.
- Build the future with us: In today’s ever-changing world of technology, video is coming in fast and hard to dominate both the entertainment and marketing space. With multiple devices to choose from — from mobile to tablet, desktop to streaming video on our televisions, more and more people are not only using video to make purchasing decisions, but also changing the way they receive their entertainment.
- Tackle our most interesting and impactful problems: We are setting precedents and coming up against challenges no one has seen before. You will need to be resourceful and creative. You will not be bored!
We want to empower Creators. We help creators on their journey to being better video creators through tools and training.
Just about every single human on this planet loves to listen to stories, to experience them, and some to tell them. Because of the opportunity the internet gives us where people are able to build businesses while in the comfort of their own home, a lot of people are seeking this opportunity and many of them, with amazing stories, are giving up too fast. There’s too much bad information out there on how creators become successful, how they build their audiences. vidIQ challenges this status quo by giving creators the tools and knowledge needed to grow their audiences faster by enabling them to uncover their own opportunities by just using vidIQ.
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools and education to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world’s problems.
The best way to understand vidIQ is to play with the product: www.vidiq.com/extension
We’ve heard vidIQ described many ways. It can be the tool that you use to manage your YouTube channel, making deep analytical insights accessible that saves dozens of hours a week. When someone attends any of our live streams or academy, it’s the education every creators need to be successful. We’re also know as the best video keyword research tool available to many folks. At vidIQ’s core, it’s a tool that gives creators what they need to navigate toward the success they want to have because of the tools and education made readily available.
About this Role
So, what will you do at vidIQ in this Junior Copywriter & Content Specialist role?
- Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling copy
- Writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy that appeals to our various target markets in our brand voice
- Experiment with different angles, messaging, and copy to find the best performing copy
- Learn about our product inside and out and be able to describe the benefits and problems of customers better than they can
- Dive deep into a feature or launch and write compelling copy that takes a person from an ad into a landing page, to opt-in, to opening the emails, to clicking through the email, and to converting to the next steps through the whole customer life cycle
- Craft and implement ads, landing pages, emails, conversion oriented content, video ad scripts, product marketing, and other conversion oriented copy
- Help shape the customer journey to give prospects a better experience, increase conversions, and create repeatable processes
This might be for you if…
- You have a track record of driving results
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You put your best joke in your cover letter
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You practice the continuous improvement formula for your personal development
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love diving deep into the mindset of your target customers to craft compelling copy that pulls them into taking action
- This is a 100% remote position, work from anywhere you like.
- A flexible work schedule where you decide which hours to work. We expect an average commitment of 40 hours per week.
- We offer a generous vacation policy of taking time when you need it. Most team members take 4–5 weeks of time off per year.
- Team retreats every year! Past trips have been to Spain, Portugal, and other amazing places.
- Work with amazing people around the world.
- Huge impact in the Creator Ecosystem.
- Matched or exceed market salary in the country you live in.
- Support your professional development and will pay for relevant courses and conferences
If you’re excited about this, we’d love to talk to you. Use the “Apply for this job” button below to get in touch with us.