Bring your writing talent to the global stage. We’re looking for an accomplished, highly skilled content producer who can deliver writing and content across digital assets that can attract and grow an audience–and that compels people, prospects, and customers to engage more deeply.
We need a creative, hard-working professional who can apply their content strategy and writing talents in all facets of contemporary marketing. Our content team meets specific business objectives by employing tight narrative and writing skills across multiple distribution channels–but with a priority on web, eBooks, blogs, digital magazine, digital ads, digital campaigns, and case studies.
- Produce compelling web content that meets specific business objectives for specific audiences, and generates awareness, interest, and demand.
- Develop strategy and deliver copy for campaigns that support marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the entire customer journey.
- Write and edit tight, impactful copy for web and digital formats, including landing pages, blog posts, magazine, eBooks, case studies, and other content tailored for specific business objectives.
- Write compelling, impactful headlines and calls-to-action.
- Edit for quality, consistency, clarity, brevity, accuracy, and readability, especially for web and digital.
- Collaborate closely and effectively with designers, other marketing teams, and internal stakeholders to drive authentic, consistent, and compelling messaging and customer-centric content across multiple channels.
- Develop stories that effectively communicate with specific audiences with specific interests.
- Work proactively and volunteer assistance without being asked and under tight turnarounds.
- Manage relationships with other teams.
- Two or more years of experience as a writer, marketing communications specialist, journalist, or editor.
- A strong portfolio of work for web and digital.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven blend of editorial and storytelling skills, including short-form (copywriting) and long-form (digital magazine articles and blog posts).
- Strong ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise, compelling, customer-centric copy and content for digital channels.
- Demonstrated experience in content strategy, including development of content goals and KPIs.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated desire to produce content excellence and commitment to continuous learning.Above-average desire to take initiative, demonstrate ownership, and to follow through on projects
- Work independently, navigate ambiguity, and be unafraid to ask for guidance whenever needed.
- Energetic mindset with the talent to produce multiple options fast, under pressure and within specifications (ie, word count, target audience, voice, style, etc.).
- Ability to thrive in an environment at pace.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-stakeholder setting.
- Ability to advocate effectively for fundamental practices and principles of best-in-class content creation and development.
- Ability and desire to challenge status quo thinking in a professional manner.
- Ability to adapt to shifting projects and priorities.
- Fast and insightful research skills.
- Enthusiasm for web metrics that gauge content performance.
- Desire and ability to develop and apply insights harvested from metrics.
Highly Recommended Qualifications
- Experience with B2B marketing.
- Experience in technology/telecommunications/staffing industries.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Good sense of humor.