About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology – we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You will be responsible for Clarifai’s overall artistic direction, from marketing collateral to product design of our customer-facing user interfacing. Reporting to the SVP, Platform. You will greatly contribute to the general design system, elevate and ensure high quality, and drive projects with full ownership and autonomy.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and define thoughtful user journeys supported by low- and high-fidelity wireframes, user flow diagrams, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- Own company-wide artistic direction and execution for our brand, our marketing and our products
- Participate in regular design reviews with internal stakeholders, as well engage in research and usability studies to validate and refine design direction
- Evaluate and simplify complex product flows by deeply understanding customer needs
- Collect feedback
- Develop consistent and intuitive design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience of Product and Graphic Design for marketing collateral, sales collateral as well as deep experience building interactive and responsive/mobile-friendly user experiences
- Online portfolio demonstrating strong visual and interaction design for web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and prototyping tools.
- Experience designing and shipping user-centered applications supported by cohesive and consistent design system
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with product management and engineering counterparts both in office and remotely
- Knowledge of best practices and conventions around usability, creating the highest quality user experiences that make complex tasks extremely easy, and latest trends in design