Maze is a user testing and usability research platform that turns prototypes into actionable insights from real users, bringing confidence to the design process.
We’re official partners with the world’s best design companies: InVision, Figma, Sketch, Marvel, and Adobe! More than 20,000 designers and product managers from companies like Salesforce, Microsoft, and IBM are using Maze to power up their user testing process.
We believe that products should be tested at the design phase, and we empower product teams with data to remove all guesswork from building digital products. We’re a fully remote company working from all over the world, backed by some of the world’s top VCs. We love traveling, telling great jokes (read: puns with the word “maze” in it), and terrible drawings. Come join us!
Our user base is growing rapidly and we need someone to help us consolidate our understanding of customer needs. You will be involved in customer-facing operations providing support to our users, as well as be active in other parts of the business, working closely with the product and marketing teams. Communication with our users and the feedback we get are among the most important things within the business as it informs our decision-making a lot.
You will also work on gathering & curating insights from different channels, ranging from our own database to our support platform. Your goal will be to make sense of substantial volumes of insight to help us make educated business choices.
– Offer support to Maze users on different channels, such as website, mail, call, etc.
– Build customer funnels with the product team to reactivate users and introduce Maze features to them
– Gather data by contacting users & listing business / product feedback
– Create business analysis reports by crunching collected data
– Follow-up with enterprise customers who send requests for product demos
– Maintain and update our help desk based on user feedback and questions
– Analytical mind
– Previous experience working with a SaaS company
– You can work as part of a team (a remote team so the ability to communicate is even more essential), but also show initiative and take responsibility for your tasks
– Strong writing skills, you can write clearly and accurately, with perfect grammar and spelling
– Native-level English speaker
– Customer support experience
– Interest in design & UX
– A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humour;
How to Apply
We receive a lot of applications so try to submit something that will grab our attention! It’s important for us to see your understanding of our product so make sure that:
1) you’ve done some research on Maze and signed up to try the product;
2) you include a well-structured and concise message with your application explaining why you find Maze interesting and why you’d be a good fit. Show off a little :).