LexBlog is seeking a Customer Success Manager to own the customer experience from beginning to end.
An ideal candidate has a background in customer service, understanding that customer success is part of the sales and retention cycle in a subscription revenue company, and a keen interest in blogging and social media.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for LexBlog customers
- Post-sale member onboarding (get our users up and running and using our products), including some strategic consulting, project management and configuration of products per customer specifications
- Assisting members in getting value from LexBlog products through “blogging done right” teaching, check-ins, and feedback
- Contributing to the ongoing maintenance and activity of on-demand resources–including in-platform help, written and video tutorials, community forum, knowledge base, and webinars–to assist members achieve their desired outcome through blogging and use of LexBlog products
- Maximize renewal rates, and develop and implement a framework to identify and minimize churn
- Earning member trust on behalf of LexBlog to build their continued loyalty to use our products and associated services (as a result of your efforts, members should feel they get substantial value using LexBlog)
- Participating in transparent reporting and tracking of customers via in-house metrics
- On-field product management, bringing intelligent product feedback and recommendations from users back to the LexBlog Product team
At a minimum to qualify for this role you need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience, with experience at a SaaS or software subscription business models
- Experience with SaaS solutions; user adoption and project management experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to think on your feet and respond quickly and confidently to customers in uncertain circumstances
- Strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to facilitate meetings and host webinars
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to work independently
- Experience managing different types of customers (users) with different management needs (e.g. large versus small accounts, different markets, etc.)
- Experience gathering intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers
You will own this role if:
- You love serving others
- You like having fun
- You like growing
- Have a passion for blogging and social media
- You like working with company leadership on a regular basis
- Have a ton of energy
- You are organized and systematic to a fault
- You like people and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a good writer
- You know done is better than perfect
- You do what it takes
- You enjoy teaching, training, and/or coaching
Remote, United States
LexBlog offers a great benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, health club membership subsidy, work from anywhere, and Open PTO.
Founded in 2004 to empower and inspire legal bloggers, LexBlog’s mission is to connect lawyers with people, for good. We know that through blogging the right way, legal professionals build their reputation, nurture relationships and establish trust with prospective clients.
LexBlog empowers legal professionals with a professional turnkey blogging solution, strategic consulting, professional design, managed WordPress platform, SEO, coaching, marketing and free ongoing support. All 100% guaranteed, so that any customer not satisfied with their blogging experience after one year may ask for the return of any monies they believe fair.
LexBlog inspires legal bloggers, worldwide, with a legal blogging community and network with other 25,000 legal bloggers. By including legal bloggers, both using the LexBlog platform and those publishing on other platforms, LexBlog is creating a premier legal news and commentary site and the leading source of syndicated legal blog content.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate.