About the Talent Community
SecurityScorecard invites you to join our Customer Success Manager Talent Community by sharing your resume or LinkedIn profile with us. We will connect if a role opens that matches your experience and skills, and if we host any networking or special events that align with your interest in customer relationships.
About Customer Success
The Customer Success Manager will play an important role in helping our customers transform the way they assess security risk. The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team not only manages relationships and delights customers — they also understand our customers’ organizational goals and unique challenges to help them optimize our platform to support and improve their entire process and security program.
In this role, you’ll own and manage customer relationships, ensuring customer happiness and communicating the value of our product to drive deeper, more robust engagement. You will apply your understanding of cybersecurity and of our products, services, and best practices to proactively provide support and guidance to our customers.
- Design success for our customers from the beginning. From implementation through renewal, you will guide your customer down the path of success every step of the way.
- Advocate for and be the voice of your customer
- Serve as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the SecurityScorecard platform and the cybersecurity industry as a whole.
- Lead strategic conversations with customers to align out platform as a solution to their business challenges and goals with the intent to renew and expand the engagement.
Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of the tenets of Vendor Risk Management programs; cybersecurity domain experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as supporting B2B customers in a SaaS organization as a customer success manager, technical account manager or similar role
- 5+ years total professional experience
- Experience navigating enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships
- Proven success up-selling / cross-selling opportunities
- Customer empathy
- Technical aptitude
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partner across functions
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data driven environment
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody’s.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, and we’re looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company’s development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important.
As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we’d love to hear from you!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.