We’re looking for an accomplished, highly skilled designer who can deliver compelling experiences across digital assets that can attract and grow an audience–and that compels people, prospects, and customers to engage more deeply.
We need a creative, hard-working professional who can apply their content strategy and design talents in all facets of contemporary marketing. Our content team meets specific business objectives by employing tight narrative and writing skills across multiple distribution channels–but with a priority on web, eBooks, blogs, digital magazine, digital ads, digital campaigns, and case studies.
- Manage the design and update digital assets and collateral. Experienced with leading design tools: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, InVision.
- A creative approach to problem-solving and design
- 1+ years experience developing and maintaining websites.
- Thorough knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Desired Skills & Experience Experience working on enterprise websites.
- Any front-end development (storyboarding, editing) skills is a plus.
- Rapid prototyping/sketching tools (e.g. Sketch) Familiar with Google Analytics.