Who you are
- You are passionate about software craftsmanship
- You hold high expectations on the performance of your teams
- You facilitate great technical decision-making, but let the team figure out the details
- You care about and facilitate learning and growth for your team
- As a leader, you are thoughtful about all the ways you can have an impact
- You build strong partnerships with internal and external partners
- You value diversity
- You have significant hands on software engineering experience
- You have hands on or leadership experience in enterprise software development
What you’ll do
- Lead teams to build great products for Autosoft’s cloud-based software platform
- Plan and prioritize the team’s backlog and balance new features with tech debt
- Drive excellence in execution
- Nurture a culture that enables everyone to deliver their best work
- Assess your talent needs, recruit, and hire exceptional talent, without compromise
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the company
What you need to get the job done
- Experience leading distributed team members
- People leadership experience (culture, one on ones, relationship, …)
- Project leadership experience (roadmap, backlog, priorities, deadlines …)
- Talent leadership experience (staffing, allocation, hiring, on-boarding, …)
- Great engineering leaders can lead around any tech stack
- Diversity of experience as an engineering manager is valued (teams and companies)
- Cloud-native software development is valued (hands on or leading teams)
- Experience in accounting software development is valued (hands on or leading teams)
What you’ll love about us
- Great Company Culture– We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 6 consecutive years. We celebrate together; Friday Fun Carts with snacks and adult beverages, and random holiday celebrations.
- Rest and Relaxation– Generous PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits– Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future– 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance– Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too– Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning– We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees.