BrandYourself’s software and services have helped nearly a million people protect and improve their online reputation and privacy. We have been featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, BBC’s Dragons’ Den and numerous other media outlets.
Our industry-first software has been helping individuals take back control of their online reputation and privacy for over 7 years. Our direct-to-consumer strategies have led to strong year-over-year growth since inception. We are now also focused on bringing our suite of consumer tools to market via partner channels, with several major partners already on-board.
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our dynamic Engineering team. This role will focus on helping us rapidly execute our partner API roadmap. This position can be located in our NYC headquarters, Lancaster office or be remote.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, profitable venture-backed company in a rapidly expanding market in a highly-impactful position.
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and documenting
- Collaborate with the Product team and other members of the Engineering team to solve business & technical challenges in simple, sustainable ways
- 5+ years experience in a full-stack developer role for a SaaS company in an Agile Scrum environment, preferably at a start-up
- Exceptional work ethic, critical thinking skills & attention to detail
- Substantial experience with NodeJS & developing RESTful APIs
- Solid experience in PHP and both SQL & NoSQL databases
- Ability to work collaboratively within a distributed Engineering team
- Familiarity with any of the following: React/Redux, RabbitMQ, Redis, JSON API, Python, Nginx, Supervisord, MySQL, CouchDB
- Authentication mechanisms such as OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Browser automation/web scraping
- Experience with AWS, distributed systems & networking