As an Engineer at Lumanu, you will build technology that combines the best of creative marketing and programmatic advertising. We are ambitious, engaged, and excited about building a revolutionary marketing platform that truly understands what makes content good, how to find the best talent to create more good content, and how to get that good content to consumers as effectively as possible.
We’re looking for fantastic engineers who can work harder, faster, and smarter without sacrificing technical excellence. Our challenges are unique, and we are rapidly revolutionizing an enormous industry, so you should be excited to build systems that will impact how companies communicate with consumers all over the world. If you’re just embarking on your journey as a software engineer and want to work hand-in-hand with senior engineers to develop and deploy a product used by marketers all over the world, we would love to hear from you!
Join us and you will
- Be instrumental in building core parts of our platform
- Work in a powerful cutting edge technology stack
- Help guide the direction of our product and company
- Have a significant ownership stake in the company
- Become an engineering leader as we grow our product team
What you’ll need to be successful at Lumanu
- Attention-to-Detail: You strive to prove that speed and quality are not conflicting; you can achieve both at the same time.
- Versatility: In addition to having knowledge of the modern web stack, you understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc…)
- Passion: You feel ownership over everything you build. You crave knowledge and want to get better at building products that users find value and joy in using.
- Team player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team than you ever could alone. You rely and thrive on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Deep expertise in Clojure or ClojureScript
- Expertise in one or more aspects of enterprise software architecture including caching, concurrency, database architecture, message queues
- Expertise with deployment, monitoring, and testing of large scale applications involving multiple services