Warm sales leads and help small businesses all over the world?
Be part of a growing Canadian tech company and their new Europe remote team?
Help small businesses find the right fit for them!
As an Inbound Account Executive, you’ll be primarily responsible for qualifying and closing inbound sales leads that sign-up and start trials of inFlow Cloud.
What you’d do
- Work 100% remotely, full time on a 1 year contract (with sales commission and opportunity for long term employment)
- Connect with assigned sales leads via phone, email, and screen sharing demos
- Understand each lead’s unique business pain points and goals; build and present customer-specific product demos catering to those points
- Become a product expert: answer pre-sales questions and come up with creative solutions and workflows for unique prospect use cases
- Track the entire sales pipeline through our CRM
- Help shape the product by recording and sharing feedback from leads with the development team
- Coordinate with the support team to ensure a smooth transition for customers
- Have a growth mindset – come up with your own ideas for growing our customer base!
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of sales experience. Even better: B2B SaaS inbound sales experience
- CRM experience. You worked with CRMs such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Insightly, etc before.
- Self-starter. As a member of the remote team, you are naturally self-motivated and can manage your own time well.
- Remote work environment. You are comfortable working from home 5 days a week and communicating with the rest of the team online.
- Tech-savvy. You’re comfortable working with a range of applications and pick up on new ones quickly.
- Customer-centric and empathetic. You can empathize with customer pain points and are genuinely invested in our customers’ success. You’re willing to go the extra mile to make our solution work for them.
- Confident and driven. You’re proactive and motivated about reaching out and following up.
- Quick on your feet. You’re able to adapt to each customer’s unique needs and propose solutions on the fly.
- Great communicator. You’re able to explain complex workflows in an easy to understand format.
- English skill is a must. Oh, and you can type quickly (at least 50 words per minute).
- A plus – experience with inventory management, small businesses, and weird hobbies
What are you waiting for? To apply, go to this webpage