About Conferences i/o
At Conferences i/o our mission is to make continuing professional education more effective and less BORING by building technology that keeps attendees engaged during presentations, trainings and conferences. Through features such as polling, Social Q&A, and Session Evaluations, attendees learn more and have fun at the same time. Our technology has been used by millions of people and thousands of events around the world.
We pride ourselves on being the best company that our customers do business with. Want proof? Check out our reviews on Capterra and see how many customers mention the quality of our support.
As a self funded startup we’ve built Conferences i/o into a multi-million dollar company in just a few years. We have hundreds of customers who love our product and we’re doing a great job of retaining them.
We’re looking for an Inbound Sales Executive to play a critical role in continuing our growth by managing our inbound sales channels.
The SE will be responsible for the entire inbound sales process: responding to new leads, qualifying the opportunity, conducting product demos, creating proposals and closing the sale.
• Pitch, demo, and win new Conferences i/o business to decision makers that reach out through our inbound sales channels.
• Manage a pipeline of inbound sales leads and the entire sales cycle from immediate follow-up via phone and email, discovery, product demo, proposal, to close.
• Act as a product expert translating our solution to address the needs and challenges of each new lead through live product demonstrations
• Maintain (hopefully exceed) our existing high rate of inbound sales conversions
• Produce meeting notes in CRM Platform outlining the prospect interactions, outcomes and actions
• Utilize pipeline staging in CRP Platform to manage opportunity progress
• Represent our company at industry tradeshows
Perks & Compensation
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic, high growth environment. At Conferences i/o you have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and rapidly advance your career as we continue to grow our team. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k match, Unlimited Vacation, and Work from Home flexibility.
The SE compensation will be base salary + commission on each closed sale. The salary will be commensurate with experience. After 6 months of employment employees are also eligible to participate in a company profit sharing program at the end of each year.
What We’re Looking For
We receive hundreds of applications for positions so these are some things that will help you stand out…
• 2+ years of Sales experience in an inbound sales or business development role for a SaaS company
• Experience selling to decision makers at Associations and in the Conference & Meetings industry is preferred. In particular to Conference, Meeting, Education, Learning, Professional Development or Continuing Education roles
• Have in-depth knowledge of high-level selling techniques including immediate and persistent outreach to inbound leads, qualifying, presenting, product demonstrations, and closing
• Experience selling Audience Response Systems (ARS) or other related event technology
• Team-oriented, customer-focused, ambitious, organized, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Prior experience and comfort working remotely
Ready to Apply?
Email [email protected], with your resume and a short elevator pitch as to why you are interested in working at Conferences i/o.