Are you passionate, driven, and competitive?
This is your chance to shine in a startup with a diverse team of people who work hard/play hard, and are always looking for opportunities to grow.
We are Takelessons
TakeLessons is a venture-backed startup that connects students with pre-screened music teachers, academic tutors, dance, acting, and foreign language instructors locally and online. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California. It has teachers operating in over 2,800 cities in the U.S.
All employees are treated to a collaborative and family oriented work environment with a dedicated team of entrepreneurial and like-minded individuals who push each other to succeed.
Inside Sales Representative
You are responsible for helping prospective students find and book private lessons with our instructors located nationwide. This full-time position requires someone who has a positive, “can do” attitude, high energy, and great work ethic. The sales representative serves as an advisor by providing detailed information about our instructors, and benefits of lessons and plans.
What will I be responsible for?
- Achieve monthly sales goals as assigned
- Answer incoming sales calls and make outbound calls (75-100 calls/per day) to prospective clients who have all visited our website (no cold calling)
- Gain understanding of clients’ specific needs and make recommendations based on those needs
- Handle customer service related issues/questions as required
- Partake in team outings and team building exercises
- Other duties as assigned or required
Candidates with the following background should apply:
- HS Diploma or equivalent; College helpful but not required
- We are looking for a seasoned sales rep to join our team, proven sales results with 2+ years of inside/outside sales experience (inside sales experience preferred.)
- Ability to be on the phones/computer and multi-task for extended periods of time
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software/systems easily; excellent computer skills
- Ability to type 40+ WPM
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Flexible work schedule
This is a full-time position
- All applicants must apply online
- Hourly plus commission with potential to earn $45,000-$55,000
- Full medical/health benefits available
- Monthly and quarterly bonuses available, along with the ability to go remote for a portion of the week for high performing reps.
No phone calls or agencies please
Sponsorship or relocation not available
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diverse backgrounds