What We’re About
Are you ready for a mission? The next generation of leaders needs your help.
At ThinkCERCA, we believe critical thinking is the catalyst for change. We build software to teach critical thinking skills by helping students become better writers. Bill Gates called our tools “game-changing” and we’ve seen great results.
But there’s still more we can do.
To help us grow, we’re looking for an empathetic Marketing Coordinator to increase our brand awareness among educators across the country. You must be passionate about teamwork, an extremely organized multitasker, and love what we stand for.
ThinkCERCA is an impact-driven company (read our guiding values) committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace (more about that here). We’re a remote-friendly company, with teammates around the globe. If you’d like to work from our headquarters in downtown Chicago, that’s great! If you’re based elsewhere, that’s cool too!
We hope you’ll join us.
You will be responsible for supporting a wide range of marketing functions so your day-to-day work may look different depending on the time of year and seasonality of our business. However, your overall responsibilities would include:
- Running point on all events and conferences, including establishing goals, coordinating timelines and responsibilities, maintaining vendor relationships, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Driving attendance to all events and coordinating with stakeholders on pre- and post-event follow-up.
- Spearheading the creation of event-related promotional materials and assets.
- Working with our customers to submit proposals to speak at relevant conferences and trade shows.
- Working with the VP of Marketing & Communications to ensure all event programs are on time and within budget.
- Tracking and regularly reporting on ROI from all event marketing efforts.
- Supporting the VP of Marketing & Communications in developing digital marketing campaigns that help us engage and nurture educators in strategic markets.
- Communicating campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to stakeholders.
- Working with the entire marketing team to increase inbound leads to our site via strategic calls-to-action, landing pages, lead generation content, digital advertising, and more.
- Spearheading the creation, promotion, and follow-up for our semi-monthly webinars.
- Tracking and regularly reporting on ROI from all digital marketing efforts.
- Engaging with and growing ThinkCERCA’s community of passionate educators on social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Writing and producing select communications to our customers, including our monthly teacher newsletter and product updates and announcements
- Writing, producing, and editing regular content that spotlights the work of our customers (ex: monthly Q&As with teachers, blog posts from or about our partners, etc.)
- 2-3 years in a marketing or communications role
- Demonstrated success executing on event marketing, digital marketing, and social media campaigns
- Strong project management skills
- Great listener who can distill information into actionable insights
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for working in an agile, iterative fashion
- Experience analyzing and tracking ROI of marketing programs
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM platform
- Experience with Hubspot or comparable inbound marketing platform
- Passion for solving challenges within our education system
- Authorization to work legally in the United States
- A commitment to diversity and building an inclusive workplace