Artificial is a start-up in the InsurTech sector. Our mission is to enable insurance companies to leverage innovative technology so they can scale quickly without significant up-front costs.
We are dedicated to building the most advanced and flexible machine learning-enabled insurance platform to cater for insurers, brokers and underwriters of all sizes and sectors.Our team works together from our head office in London, our office in Warsaw and from remote locations all around the world.
The role of marketing designer is a new position within the commercial team of Artificial, a rapidly growing, high-tech start-up. As we expand, we recognise that we need to evolve our approach to all things brand, from strategy to execution.
The successful applicant will be a creative at heart who can shape the company’s outward image. You will be able to distil the company vision and ambitions into a brand strategy influencing everything that bears our name or form, our identity, style guides, Keynote presentations, website, messaging, sales collateral, campaigns and employer brand.
You will be the guardian for the brand who, over time, educates all employees on the importance of consistency and clarity of identity and message.
You will be instrumental in executing marketing campaigns, leading on the creation and delivery of materials including Keynote presentations, sales collateral, event assets, social media imaging, videos and animations. You will work with your colleagues both within marketing and the wider business.
· Constructing brand and creative strategies including the creation and management of style guides, brand guidelines and brand vision working with stakeholders across the business
· Working closely with our commercial team and Head of Content to ensure all marketing design needs are met
· Working with the sales team to create and maintain effective presentations using Keynote
· Creating and managing sales collateral and asset libraries
· Managing associated agencies, budgets and deliverables
· Maintaining our current website design
· Championing the brand internally, making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals
· Presenting the brand strategy to directors, sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences
· Overseeing branded merchandise and stationery
- Strong portfolio of prior marketing design work – applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
- 3+ years’ commercial experience as a designer.
- This is a part–time remote freelance position. Applicants from all areas of the world will be considered bearing in mind that some cross over time will be required with GMT.
- Please also let us know your expected day rate when applying.