Reside in one of following states: Florida, Texas, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, New Hampshire, New York (Albany only).
Not be an undergraduate unless you have 3 or more days without class (or night/flexible classes).
This is an entry-level healthcare position with corresponding pay.
We look for candidates that have distinguished themselves in their studies and have a sincere interest in healthcare. Ample typing speed and computer proficiency is a must as the job requires entering medical information into electronic medical records. Ideal candidates will have the ability to work with our doctors for at least a full year on a full-time basis. Part-time opportunities are available on occasion. Interested candidates must live in the state of Virginia for this remote opportunity.
Interested in learning more about scribes and Scribekick? Check out our website: http://www.scribekick.com
Please see all our current opportunities on our job board: http://www.scribekick.com/become-a-scribe
If you have part-time availability or are located in an area not listed, we still encourage you to submit an application to become a scribe by applying to “Multiple Locations.” There’s a place to indicate where you are looking to work. We’re growing quickly and will have additional scribe jobs in the future. Apply now to become a scribe!
Specialties Where Scribekick Works
– Primary Care: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics
– Medical Specialties: Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Radiation Oncology, PM&R/pain
– Surgical/procedural specialties: Orthopaedic, General, Breast, Urology, Dermatology
Successful Applicant Qualities
– Intelligent and quick learner
– Significant interest in healthcare
– Strong listening and English communication skills
– Punctual and responsible
– Strong typing/computer skills and ability to multitask
– Prefer 40 hours per week, consider regular part-time availability
– Hours generally Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 6 PM
Training and Compensation
– Paid hourly position
– Paid comprehensive training
Scribekick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Scribekick does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.