We are looking for a PPC Marketing Specialist to develop and execute a strategy to drive revenue growth through the use of pay-per-click advertising across search engines and social media channels.
As Kinsta’s PPC Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Coordinate with the Design Team on the creation of graphics for use in PPC campaigns, write accurate and concise copy for adverts.
- Launch, monitor, and fine-tune various PPC campaigns in coordination with other teams.
- Launch multilingual campaigns with local teams to target different regions.
- Consider all available PPC platforms to include social media, search engines, and any other PPC platforms.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Research and test the effectiveness of platforms with different types of ad formats.
- Deploy graphic and copy-based PPC campaigns across selected platforms.
- Build and fine-tune audience lists.
- Monitor and track campaign performance and budget to lower CPA and improve ROI.
- Produce reports for management on campaign performance.
- Proven experience as a PPC Specialist or Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong lead generation background.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of SEO and A/B testing.
- Familiarity with multiple platforms including social media, search engines, and other PPC platforms.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to uncover insights from data.
- Native fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
- Previous experience with HubSpot CRM (Sales and Marketing Hubs).
This is a fully-remote role. The PPC Specialist can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.