Riderflex is a global recruitment firm and business advisory company specializing in three core competencies, executive recruitment, advisory services, and emerging leadership talent.
Because we are still a growing STARTUP, this position will start out as a 1099/Contractor working on 100% Commissions (eventually moving into a w-2 role).
Reports to: Chief HR Officer
Direct reports: 0
Type: Contract- possibility to move to W2
Opportunity to earn equity in a start-up!
Recruiter responsibilities include coordinating our hiring process, sourcing qualified candidates and applying advanced interviewing techniques. You’ll help our clients find and hire the most qualified people for their open roles.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple searches to bring the best talent to each role and partner with hiring teams to assess short and long term hiring requirements
- Meet with managers and HR to discuss their hiring needs and formulate strategy; design and coordinate the hiring process
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Create and implement innovative sourcing strategies to identify and attract high quality candidates and build talent pipelines include diverse candidates
- Screen resumes for qualified candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews for internal team and clients
- Select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams
- Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring decisions
- Communicate with candidates and clients promptly
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Coordinate reference checks, drug tests and background checks as required by clients
- Participate in recruiting events
- Help establish connections with professional groups, communities and other organizations
- Clearly communicate status and progress on open positions and provide strategic guidance to hiring teams; create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Limited travel to company events is optional.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with proven success as a recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field
- Experience with the recruiting lifecycle
- Familiarity with recruiting software (ATS) and Human Resource Info Systems (HRIS)
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices
- Strong communication Skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Organization skills; ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suite
- Critical-thinking skills
- Staffing industry experience
- Experience working remotely
Opportunity to earn equity
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global Business Advisory and Recruiting Firm. As Culture Analysts, our core purpose is to maximize profits for our clients by matching their company culture to candidate personalities that fit. At Riderflex, our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by former C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from C-Suite to Manager level.
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast – Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips