PureB2B is a data-driven lead generation partner created by industry pioneers who have set the standards for quality lead generation programs over the past three decades. PureB2B helps marketers meet the ever-changing demands of B2B sales with full-funnel, flexible, and scalable solutions. With an audience of more than 62 million B2B technology buyers, we provide a sophisticated range of marketing solutions:
- Top-of-funnel lead generation
- Middle-of-funnel lead generation
- Data Solutions
- Account-based Marketing
- Content Development
We seek a Remote Virtual Caller for our Survey Based Lead generation program, initially for a 90 day contractual trial period with potential to go full time permanent depending on performance.
1. Generate Leads by creating interest by promoting contents and services in behalf of our clients.
2. Responsible for prospecting, pre-qualifying, and generating new leads to suffice the campaign requirement of our clients.
3. Identify and develop business prospects from our list and/or discovery and individual research.
4. Drive to reach decision makers, gather and verify information is essential.
5. In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work.
1. Describe products and services to customers by responding to questions and obtaining information.
2. Contribute in ensuring high-quality leads submitted for assigned campaign by:
3. Pre-qualifying own lead to avoid lead rejections from QAs.
4. Completing all information needed in documentation to avoid returns from QAs.
5. Following up on leads identified by QAs as incomplete immediately.
6. Overcome any objections against products and services we introduce and identify customer needs.
7. Meet the quota assigned per campaign per day.
8. Complete number of dials requirement per day.
9. Pass ratings from QAs every month.
At least 1-2 years experience in remote or virtual sales, appointment setting and lead generation.
Requirements including equipment, skills and competencies:
● Ability to work in a quiet place to make outbound calls without any distraction or background noise.
● Home computer or laptop with successful internet connection.
● Phone, with preferably a headset for ease of outbound calls.
● Advanced communication skills
● Critical Thinking
● People/Customer Service Skills
● Team Player
● Effective presentation skills
● Culture Awareness and Respect
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required OR 2 years relevant experience
Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position
PureB2B is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply