If you know how to connect people working around the world and have experience in keeping the engine running on remote teams, then we want you to join us!
Management 3.0 is looking for a fun, collaborative, creative and dedicated office manager to be a part of and support our small team. If you’re efficient, organized, can plan and execute meetings and retreats and love handling logistics then you’d be an ideal fit.
You’ve preferably had remote working experience and know-how to lead team meetings, organize company retreats and are proactive and take the lead in wrangling people together when need be.
We have some ideas for this role but also want you to come up with your own.
- Ensure team processes are documented
- Facilitate weekly team meetings
- Schedule regular Team Agreement reviews
- Facilitate Retrospectives focusing on how we can improve as a team
- Facilitate the onboarding and offboarding of team members
- Keep the Google Drive up to date and organized
- Organize in-person retreat logistics, which take place twice a year
- General company administration tasks
- Spearheading recruitment process for new team members
About our company:
Management 3.0 is a fully remote company focused on redefining leadership. We are a small team of eight freelancers working around the world, the majority are part-time (most of us have our own businesses outside of Management 3.0). We meet twice a year for in-person retreats where we set goals and take time to bond and connect with each other.
We work on a system we call “Commitment Levels” each month team members decide how many days a week they’ll be able to dedicate to Management 3.0 work. The compensation is between €1000 and €1450 per commitment level, depending on the country in which you live. For example, if you work two days a week for the month, that’s a Commitment Level 2. You’ll then invoice Management 3.0 for (at least) €2,000 at the end of that month.
For this position we’re looking for someone who has the time for a Commitment Level 1 or 2, depending on the workload.
Please note that this system is quite flexible. You have the ability to change your Commitment Level month-to-month, depending on your workload on and off the team, personal and public holidays, etc.
To apply, please submit a short video, no longer than five minutes* which covers the following:
- Tell us about yourself
- Why are you a fit for the position?
- What are you proud of, what did you accomplish in the last year that you can relate to this role?
Send your video to [email protected] In your email please include a link to your main business-focused social media profile.
* Due to the high number of application videos we receive and watch, we need to be very strict about this. Any videos which are longer than five minutes will not be watched, and the applicant disqualified from this position. Sorry, no exceptions.
What is the recruitment process?
Our recruitment process for this role involves:
- Your application video
- A 30-minute video chat interview with two team members
- A short assignment
- An interview with two different team members to discuss the assignment
- An offer to join the team
Because our team structure and compensation system is unique, we understand you may have questions. Rest assured we dedicate time in each interview to discuss any questions you may have.
For this role, applications close on April 1st, 2020 at 11:45 PM CET. We will confirm we have received your application within a few business days. However, we won’t begin the candidate interview process for this role until the end of March.