Titan School Solutions is an EdTech startup that is on the fast track for growth and changing the face of school nutrition. Our SaaS platform is recognized in the space for bringing state-of-the art efficiencies and real-time transparency into schools, all while remaining focused on the bigger outcome – helping K-12 students. Titan’s founders are school information technology veterans who have not only created a scalable and affordable solution but have also brought value into schools by delivering real results.
Are you the type of person who has a passion for technology? Do you enjoy working with people and helping others? Are you passionate about delivering a great customer experience? If so, then this may be the job for you!
About the job:
This Sales Engineering role will leverage your deep software technology expertise along with outstanding communication skills to ensure that our prospects have a successful presentation of our School Nutrition Software. You should bring technical and sales skills that establish credibility and presence that is confident and assured. You will have to stay extremely organized, structured, excel at driving work forward, and can motivate groups of people to reach a goal. You value your relationships while striving to keep our clients happy.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Sales Representatives to drive revenue growth within existing and new accounts
- Create and deliver compelling product demonstrations, tuned to a particular customer’s environment and their specific business challenges
- Provide Sales Support both to the Sales Representatives and to customers during their presentations
- Become a subject matter expert on our products, our customers, and the markets in which we compete
- Demonstrate thought leadership within our portfolio as well as our target markets
- Talk tech to engage and communicate effectively with product development and IT teams
- Help customers understand our products by translating intricate and technically complex concepts in a way that is simple and easy to understand
- Communicate proactively with all customer, stakeholders, and internally with our team, highlighting risks and concerns
- Gather and document technical and functional requirements from clients
- Lead partner calls to deepen relationships with potential clients and be the technical expert that delivers a “wow” experience
- Continually learns and masters the latest enhancements and additions to our software
What you need:
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and understanding of the SaaS business model
- The ability to quickly gain an understand complex software technology
- must have an inviting, charismatic personality, and have the ability to deliver the sales pitch accurately
- Must be able to troubleshoot software issues
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including the delivery of sales presentations to both technical and executive audiences
- Strong sense of urgency and prioritization – great at the quick fix with an eye on long term solutions and opportunities for product improvements
- Understand high profile clients’ needs and have the ability to leverage partner solutions
- Interest in a fast pace, high growth, startup environment
- A great track record of working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, or any analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
- Bonus: Experience in a similar sales engineering role delivering SaaS software and products, the K-12 school industry, specifically school nutrition
What we offer:
At Titan School Solutions, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits to support our growing team.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer!
- Unlimited PTO: We believe in work/life balance to reward are rock stars for delivering great results.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.