Rotunda Software is a small, profitable technology company focused on helping people do good things. We have two very sticky software products that customers love and a brand new product with a bright future. Our highly collaborative team works remotely and is spread out over six states and two continents.
We’re looking for a player / coach who can handle an integrated sales role while also leading the sales team and effort. The ideal candidate will thrive on helping clients, inspiring co-workers and growing professionally. Key factors in place to ensure this role’s success include proven products with an extremely low churn rate (under 5% annually), steady revenue growth, a clear target market, and strong systems to support sales operations. Applicants should have direct experience with sales and managing people.
• Always keep customers’ best interests in mind
• Communicate well both verbally and in writing
• Generate leads by cold calling and emailing
• Follow up with warm leads, uncover challenges and provide solutions
• Service existing accounts to ensure their success and up / cross sell
• Lead sales meetings and provide ongoing sales training to team members
• Utilize Salesforce to track personal and team progress
• Communicate successes and challenges to marketing and management
• Thrive on exceeding expectations
This is a positive, stress free environment with a culture built around mutual respect and personal growth. Our company culture depends on strong interpersonal professional relationships, and is rooted in a set of core values.
There is ample room to grow in terms of job responsibilities and compensation. Additional benefits include a generous vacation package, ability to work remotely, on-going training and professional development, 401k and Profit Sharing Plan, company retreats, and working with a talented and dedicated team.
$60k – $90k
This is primarily a work-from-home position, with occasional travel required for company and team meetings.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, make sure to state what you’re looking for in your next position and how you see Rotunda Software filling that vision.
To apply, email [email protected]