TechWerks, LLC (TechWerks) is a rapidly growing company that has been supporting the VA and DOD for over 9 years. With over 100 employees and annual revenue of 15 million, TechWerks is a proven company with a highly respected leadership team consisting of career military veterans dedicated and committed to supporting the military and veteran communities. TechWerks specializes in healthcare information technology, training, analytics, and clinical research.
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), our success is attributed to our corporate culture focused on client and employee satisfaction. TechWerks prides itself on the ability to recruit and retain industry experts who are known for providing highly services to our VA and DOD customers. Our commitment to utilizing the most effective resources and providing the highest quality services is characterized by a client-focused, collaborative approach where communication, transparency and integrity are paramount.
TechWerks, LLC is seeking an experienced and dynamic Proposal Writer to join its rapidly growing team.
The Proposal Writer will collaborate with team members to develop compelling proposals in response to Federal Government solicitations.
Description of Duties:
- Writes resume and past performance sections.
- Works collaboratively to develop proposal sections that clearly articulate TechWerks’ strategy, experience, and approach.
- Applies experience and expertise to gather needed information from all resources to support projects.
- Collaborates with team on the most effective way to present proposed approaches and solutions and to substantiate any claims.
- Writes clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections; translates complex ideas into easily understandable verbiage.
- Identifies, resolves, mitigates, and escalates any inconsistencies and risks to proposal management team.
- Develops and implements process improvements to help improve proposal quality.
This position is remote with occasional travel.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills
- Ability to meet proposal schedule demands
- Ability to track and share work progress and action items using a variety of tools
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment